Dear 100 Hour Board,
What's the first thing you would do upon discovering yourself stranded on a deserted (not necessarily a desert island, but definitely not a dessert island) island?
-Swimming with the Fishes
1. Locate a source of fresh water.
2. Assess the availability of food sources.
3. Locate the highest altitude I can find.
4. Gather as much dry wood and kindling as possible at the high altitude.
5. Set up a short-term shelter with food and water.
6. Start signal fire and keep it burning for as long as possible.
7. Wait for rescue.
Dear ranger bob,
- Build a fort to fend off polar bears.
- Inside the fort, build a dessert island.
--Ardilla Feroz, thinking about dessert in Delčevo, Macedonia
Probably cry as I think about the inevitability of death. Then pray. Then probably build a fire and try to get some coconuts.
Attempt to desert it.